Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Chili Thermal Bento

Chili Thermal Bento by sherimiya ♥
Chili Thermal Bento, a photo by sherimiya ♥ on Flickr.
Oh man, this looks like a fall / winter bento. But chili is such a great one-pot meal that I can't resist making it throughout the year. Toss in all the vegetables you can think of, simmer in a tomato-based broth with beans and sausage, and that's it. Even gets better the next day. Can't beat that! I pack thermal bento in the morning right before the kids leave for school. They should stay hot for at least 4-5 hours. I pack the fruit selection in a stainless steel box to go alongside, and I don't have to worry whether they're getting their daily servings of vegetation. Simple ^_^

4 comments:

  1. Even the chili looks super colorful! Looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the weather already brisk and chilly here in Finland, your bright and colorful chili is just the thing I want to have for dinner! I love all your healthy rainbow infused meals! Irresistible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not ready for brisk and chilly weather yet! But chili will definitely help, I hope :)
      Thank you berrygirl!

      Delete