Monday, May 9, 2011

Sushi Preschool Bento

Sushi Preschool Bento by sherimiya ♥
Sushi Preschool Bento, a photo by sherimiya ♥ on Flickr.
Back to the Monday grind! And since we just got back from out of town (again), there isn't anything in the fridge. What to do? Quick cook some rice, look around in the freezer, and here's what I came up with. Today's bento is brown rice sushi with (freezer stash) artificial crab stick, spinach tamagoyaki, some (freezer stash) edamame, a couple of carrots and a lone sliced strawberry. A few nori faces to smile back at my preschooler, and we're done here. Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!

8 comments:

  1. Every time I see another post from your blog, I just get so happy (and hungry)! They're sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a crab stick in the sushi, right??? good idea ,sheri....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Amyboo :D
    Oen Priyanto: Yes, that's crab stick, heh. I always have some in the freezer, and the kids like it so it's perfect. Too bad I didn't have cucumber...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy sushi and i like the facial detail, they're so cute.

    Beside cucumber, you can use mango or avocado, they are taste good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy faces sushi!
    Happy mother's day too :b

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, how cute is it to open this up and see all these friendly cute faces peeking out?? Love it! Hope you had fun in lalaland and enjoyed your perfect Mother's Day Sheri!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute nori faces! Both my girls love crabsticks so much and I always have it in my freezer too! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mama elaine, that's true I can use avocado although I don't like the way it turns black. I've never used mango before!
    Thanks Yenny!
    Chantale, we did enjoy our family time together this weekend. Hope you did the same!
    Thanks a lot ღᏓуռ էяɨռɨאღ -- it's so easy to keep around, and very useful, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete