Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wonton Bento

Wonton Bento, originally uploaded by sherimiya ♥.
Here is the pork wonton bento, using the wontons I made in a previous post. To complement MisterMan's lunch, I added a tomato - feta salad, various sweet potato flowers using my cool double flower cutter, peapods, okra detail, purple and maroon carrot skewers which alternate with fresh peas, mushroom - zucchini saute from yesterday, and various fruits: tangelo, raspberries, strawberries and grapes.

I used 2 stainless steel Daiso containers, each with its own tight-sealing plastic lid (I love these).


  1. Your lunches are so colorful and tasty looking!

  2. Just amazed by the double flower sweets. Stunning shapes and colors!

  3. Thanks BentoForKidlet and bentobird! I am something of a color zealot ^-^ !