Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Chicken Wings Bento

Chicken Wings Bento by sherimiya ♥
Chicken Wings Bento, a photo by sherimiya ♥ on Flickr.
Wings! And drumettes! Yay! All is right in the world. Have you made these for your kids (or yourself) yet? If not, you really should. It's quick, easy and very tasty, especially when sprinkled with togarashi, which is how I eat them (recipe here). The kids get them plain, but they could gnaw on these little guys all day. Make sure you make a big batch because you'll be surprised how addicting they are. Luckily I was able to snag a few for MisterMan's bento, along with some roasted asparagus and satsumaimo, and a side of juicy fruits (strawberries, grapes, kiwi and well, carrots). Done! Who says it takes too long to make home (bento) lunch? ^_^

9 comments:

  1. Bright, cheery and quick! Nice going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, yum yum...we love chicken wings too. Make me drooling for wings now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to make these wings! They look delicious! I love your carrots, you get some of the most amazing colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesh I can remember the addictiveness of drumsticks! It must be 20 years ago (been a veggie that long) but oh, they were good! And these sound even better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nummy! For sure I'm going to make these for K's summer lunches.. The mister though could eat 2 batches of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheering for chicken wings!!! And you are a flash-bento-maker mama ^_^!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your blog! Your bentos inspire me to make healthy colorful lunches!
    I have used a lot of your recipes! Do you think you might publish a bento book with your recipes? I would buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot Jenn, Debra, Emily, Heather, gnoe, Chantale, karaimame and Quinn!
    So sweet of you Quinn; if there's ever a book in the works I'll be sure to let you know! :D

    ReplyDelete