Monday, February 27, 2012

Veggie Chili Phoenix Bento

It may look at first like just another ho-hum veggie chili bento (see the vitamin-rich and hearty recipe and method I used here), but notice the very cool avian addition to the ever-present fruit and veggie side bowl. It's a phoenix, and I cut it from swiss cheese using my brand-new intricate cutter I received from Bento & Co! You might remember the dragon cutter I used for Chinese New Year (here and here). The phoenix is similar in construction and style. It's very well-made, sturdy, and cuts cleanly. You can see the craftsmanship here. I love it! Thanks Bento & Co ^_^

6 comments:

  1. owww...I envy you...the cutter looks so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is one intense looking cookie cutter! Insanely beautiful but not as beautiful as your bento lunches! This is one gorgeous lookin' chili..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! The chili looks lovely and warming. Love, love, love the cutter!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chili can't be beat on a cold day. Thanks Natakiya :)

      Delete