Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Chicken Bento

Chicken Bento by sherimiya ♥
Chicken Bento a photo by sherimiya ♥ on Flickr.
Sliced rotisserie chicken, the usual veggies and the usual fruits. How's that for a quick description? All these fruit are super sweet; you can tell by the intense colors -- dark red strawberries, black grapes and dark orange mandarins. Really happy with this bunch of fruit I picked up this week. Along with steamed broccoli, kabocha and asparagus, I added a yellow and purple carrot skewer, and tossed a couple watermelon radish flower cutouts in there as well. The LunchBot Trio keeps all the parts separate, which I love.

If you'd like a chance to score one of these stainless steel boxes for yourself and donate to a good cause at the same time, do check out the Bento4Japan eBay auctions going on here. Along with several LunchBots, there are all kinds of brand-new bento boxes and accessories up for bid, and more are coming soon!

11 comments:

  1. Great box! I like the veggies section so much. Two tones carrot skewer and watermelon radish flowers are so pretty! Is that little sunshine or tiny lion in fruit section? Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lia! I don't know what it is... but I realized I haven't put anything cute in a bento for quite a lonnngg time. Maybe I forgot how! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rotisserie chicken is yummy..also the various fruits. hm..hm..hm.. *salivating*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should of used your Trio creative bentos for the auction! Very yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowery section looks so pretty with the ingredients' bright color combination. And FYI, in Indonesia it's so difficult to get sweet strawberries even for those with first grade quality (at least that's what I've experienced so far, it's once in a blue moon to get the sweet strawberries :D). So, your red glistening strawberry is always tempting ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, I love the vegee colors! I saw the trio on the auctions..... very tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay to Lunchbots!
    Veggies and fruits in this bento are fabulous! I should go shopping to buy some to make bentos... uh. What´s wrong with me? "FACEPALM"
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, look at those colours! Rotisserie chicken? Hubs is first in line to eat this. lol. I love that long fork!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh i love this trio box -- you and debra have really been showcasing it well this week! always amazed by the bright spectrum you can pack into such a small package, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Debra, tatabonita, Heather, karaimame, Chantale and megan!

    ReplyDelete