Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eggplant with Pork Bento


Eggplant with Pork Bento, originally uploaded by sherimiya ♥.
For this bento I made eggplant with pork, since I happened to find the cutest tiny eggplants at the farmers market on the weekend!

Besides that, MisterMan gets a veggie section with purple and gold cauliflower, cherry tomatoes, peapods, flower-shaped purple carrot & potato skewer, and romanesco (underneath). Fruit section has grapes, satsuma mandarins, strawberry, blackberries and raspberries.
Also, I put rice under the eggplant; it has a nice sauce so he is sure to like it together :)

To see the making of the eggplant recipe, see this post. It's a nice, tasty dish -- would you be surprised to learn that my kids wolfed it down?

3 comments:

  1. I'm not surpriesed at all ;) I mean they grew up with the most delicious things a mum could make them ;) (I remember that my mum always made the same boring things... no wonder my brothers are picky ^^)

    This bento looks so yummy! I would love to have it, hehe ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri, your kids are so lucky to have all that yummy foods, pretty bento ... who can resist?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you kindly Lil'chan and Lia. You are so sweet ^_^!

    ReplyDelete